You can never predict the winter weather, or the safety of the roads. However at MINI Park Lane we are here to help. Please see our top winter tips:
- Make sure you've done your regular car checks and are topped up with MINI Approved engine oil, radiator anti-freeze and screen wash. Pop into MINI Battersea if you're running low on any of these
- It's always best to prep your car in advance of a journey so you aren't in a rush, take time to let your engine warm up and de-mist your windscreen so you can clearly see the road ahead
- If there is ice on the roads braking distances are much longer, so ensure your tyres are pumped up to the correct pressure. Alternatively you can look into our MINI winter tyres which provide you with more grip on the roads
- Ice on your windscreen? No worries, you can buy you MINI De-icer at MINI Battersea or on Amazon: goo.gl/T60Cdb
- There is also the MINI Winter Car Care Kit, so you have screenwash, de-icer and ice scraper and window wipes all neat and ready for you to use
You can see all of our products for your MINI this winter here:
Don't forget our Winter Offer, where you can get a vehicle health check, wash and vac and a MINI Umbrella all for £20*.
*Umbrella subject to availability. Retailer credit to the retail value of the umbrella will be offered should stock run out. The credit can be redeemed against any purchase made from the Retailer. Credits will only be valid at the Retailer where the vehicle health check was undertaken. Seasonal offer can only be booked up to and including 28 February 2017. Offer applies to MINIs only.